PC: Click on the corner of the page.
TABLET or MOBILE: Swipe the page.
PC: Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free)
TABLET or MOBILE
- iOS: You can view on Safari. You can also save to iBooks app.
- Android: If you can’t view on browser, install Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
Click this button, then open the PDF file. You can print out them or save to your PC/TABLET/MOBILE.
“POSTER” is A4 sized picture books. Let’s print out and put on the wall them! You can enjoy like a poster.
“BIG” is the most simple picture books that you can make. Print out on A4 paper and fold in half, then, staple them together.
2. Pile up the papers and staple them together.
“SMALL” is A5 sized picture books. Print out on A4 paper and cut in half, then fold in half and staple them together.
- Print out on A4 paper and cut in half.
3. Pile up the papers and staple them together.
“POCKET SIZED” is a A6 sized picture book that has 8 pages. Making it is not easy, but let’s try!
1. Print out on A4 paper and fold it 3times (half, half, half) to make a crease.