HOW TO READ FLIP PICTURE BOOKS ONLINE
1. Click on the ‘READ’ button.
2. Click on the ‘すすむ’ button / Swipe the page.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PDF PICTURE BOOKS
PC: Install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (free)
TABLET or MOBILE
- iOS: You can view on Safari. You can also save to iBooks app.
- Android: If you can’t view on browser, install Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
Click on the ‘L’ / ‘M’ / ‘S’ / ‘XS’ button.
1 page at A4 size paper. Click on a download button like , and you can save them on your PC / tablet / mobile.
You can also print out files. Just click on a print button like .
2 pages at A4 size paper. 2 types of M size I prepared:with cover / no cover.
This color of M button is WITH COVER.
It is simple picture books that you can make. Print out on A4 paper and fold in half, then, staple them together.
1. Print out and fold in half.
2. Pile up the papers and staple them together.
This color of M button is NO COVER.
4 pages at A4 size paper.
Print out on A4 paper and cut in half, then fold in half and staple them together. Then, you can make A5 sized picture books.
1. Print out on A4 paper and cut in half.
2. Fold in half.
3. Pile up the papers and staple them together.
8 pages at A4 size paper.
You can make A6 sized picture book. It’s not easy, but let’s try!
1. Print out on A4 paper and fold it 3 times (half, half, half) to make a crease.
2. Unfold the paper, then fold in half again.
3. Cut along the red line.
4. Unfold the paper again, then fold in half. (along the cut line)
5. Open the slit, then fold it like a diamond shape.
6. Fold the paper.
7. Fold in A6 size